Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dinner Tonight: Pretty Salad, Roasted Roots & Salmon Burgers

I'm pretty darn excited about tonight's salad. To deal with the ridic amt of cabbage in my fridge, I thinly sliced 1/2 a head of red cabbage and added it to a handful of the shoot mix along with a shredded daikon and some dried cherries. That's going to be dressed with my tahini dressing.

I have roots roasting: yellow onion, parsnips, carrots and adirondack potatoes with some evoo and dried thyme.

Served with salmon burgers from Costco. For brain power. I know some folks dislike Costco greatly, but everyone I talk to there says it's a great place to work. I can get some sustainably caught fish there, along with some organic stuff. I pick and choose what I buy there, but their wild Alaskan salmon burgers are pretty nice to have in the freezer :)

No comments: