Thursday, February 12, 2009

so behind...

Things have been too crazy to blog, but I'm going to try to start getting back into it again!

This week's pick up:
Mix of Sunflower & Radish Shoots; Mixed Colorful Carrots; Daikon Radish; Red & White Beets; Green Cabbage; Shallots; Garlic; Frozen Squash Puree; Butterworks Farm Organic Yogurt; Vermont Soy Maple-Ginger Baked Tofu; Champlain Orchards Apple Cider; Oyster -or- Shiitake Mushrooms from Amir Habib.

The shoots have been great. The thing I disliked most about our winter share was that we didn't have much green stuff as the winter progressed. I get it, but I'm also trying not to buy many veggies since we have so many from our share. So the shoots have been most welcome.

But I'm waaaay over the daikon. Who's got some good recipes for me? I'm dying here!

No comments: