Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Week's Pick-up

So excited--check it out:

Mixed Colorful Carrots; Kale in Same Bag as Mesclun; Garlic; Celeriac; Leeks; Winter Squash; Kohlrabi; Napa Cabbage; Manchester Cheese from Consider Bardwell Farm; 1/2 Gallon Champlain Orchards Apple Cider; Elmore Mountain Honey Oat Bread.

Never had the cheese before, so I'm freaking out to try it!

I'm feeling overwhelmed with squash--I have 3 kuri (or 4?) and an acorn. I'm going to a potluck on Thursday so I might just roast it all up.

Tonight I got home late so it was a non-CSA dinner (except for our salad). Tomorrow I hope to make the nummy fish dinner idea I posted yesterday.

Perishable items from last week to use up: brussels sprouts and salad turnips and cilantro--hope they'll all be gone tomorrow!

No comments: